We do offer visiting yachts water for tanks and a receptacle for trash. We also ask that you adhere to the club’s rules regarding visiting yachts:
- Maximum time on the face of the dock is 30 minutes (or less if possible).
- Water is for tanks only, maximum of 50 gallons per boat.
- All pets must be kept on a leash.
- Someone capable of getting the boat underway must be on board at all times.
- Owners are responsible for securing their own boats.
- No alcoholic beverages are allowed on club premises.
There is a commercial marina in the harbor. Please visit Bucks Harbor Marine for details.
For those who are new to the area and/or who are interested in becoming members, please see our procedure for becoming a member at BHYC…