Court time can be booked in 1.5 hour segments, from 7 am to 6:30 pm – sign up online by clicking here..
In addition, Tennis Social Round Robins for adults will be held every Wednesday from 8:30 am to 11:30 am. A Tennis Committee member will arrange men’s, women’s and mixed doubles as best serves the players who attend. Play will continue as long as there are interested players, so it may be possible to play even if you do not show up exactly at 8:30 am. New member participation is always welcome.
- 8 – 9 am: Private and semi private lessons arranged with Bob. This will be cash only. $80 per hour for 1 player. $45 per hour for 2 players. $30 per hour for 3 players.
- 9 – 10 am: Advanced Junior Clinic. This is reserved for ages 13 and up unless cleared by Bob based on skill level. This clinic will be $25 each and can be paid in cash or booked on the BHYC Tennis website.
- 10 – 11:30 am: Adult Tennis Clinic. All skill levels. This clinic will be $35 for the 90 minutes per player and can be paid in cash or booked online.
- 8:30 – 10 am: Beginner/Intermediate adult players
- 10 – 11:30 am: Intermediate/advanced adult players
The Knight Cup
The Robert M. Knight Mixed Doubles Club Championship also known as The Knight Cup. This tournament is open to members only. Refer to the club calendar for the exact date. Knight Cup registration is now closed for this summer’s tournament. The Tennis Chairman has the discretion to allow non-members to participate in Club tennis events on a space available basis.
Open to members (and non-members on a space available basis). See the club calendar for dates of the inter-club matches at the Blue Hill Country Club and the Island Country Club.