The 2021 Jr. Tennis program is Happening! See below for details and online registration…
COVID Policy: Masking for JTP participants will be optional, both on and off the court, at parent’s discretion. JTP does intend to recommend that in fairness to children who want or need to remain masked, clinic participants will be asked to wear them in solidarity.
Junior Tennis instructional clinics for children ages 8 and up will be offered on Tuesdays 9am-12pm and on Fridays 9am-12pm. Clinics will be based on ability and the instructor reserves the right to move a junior player to the most appropriate level.
Tennis Rookies (ages 5 and up) is held on Tuesdays from 10:00-11:00am and Fridays 11:00am – 12pm.
Tuesday Clinic Times with Pro Bob Christie:
- 9:00 – 10:00am age 14-16 intermediate/advanced (skipper/senior skipper)
- 10:00 – 11:00am age 12-13 intermediate/advanced (helmsman)
- 11:00am-12:00pm age 8-11 beginner/intermediate (ballast/apprentice helmsman)
Tuesday Clinic Times with Jr Instructor Isabella:
- 9:00 – 10:00am age 12-16 intermediate/advanced
- 10:00 – 11:00am age 5-7 beginner
- 11:00am – 12pm age 8-11 beginner/intermediate
Friday Clinic Times with Jr Instructor Isabella
- 9:00 – 10:00am age 8-11 beginner/intermediate
- 10:00 – 11:00am age 11-15 intermediate/advanced
- 11:00am – 12:00pm age 5-7 beginner
$40 per week for 2 clinics – ages 5-7 – with Jr Instructor Isabella
$55 per week for 2 clinics – ages 8 and up – with Pro Bob and Isabella
The Hope Taplin Pfeifle Memorial Junior Tennis Tournament is held each summer. Sign ups are required – see link here.
The tennis pro is Bob Christie, contact him directly with questions or for more info at firstname.lastname@example.org or (207) 610-0522.